- Buyback time penalty made a flat 25 seconds rather than a percentage, making low-level buybacks a lot worse, and removes the reward for delaying high-level buybacks as long as possible (not that I think that people thought about that terribly much).
- Urn/Vessel nerfed to less obviously the be-all-end-all healing items.
- Sheepstick now has significant enough manacost that it isn't an obvious luxury buy for every hero late-game.
- Lot of obvious nerfs to overly popular heroes, but surprisingly no clear dumpstering (e.g. Enchantress losing 15 ms no doubt hurts a lot, but doesn't seem to make her unplayable). The exception is Spectre where the dagger linger is reduced (so a lot less flexibility just pathing out into terrain), Dispersion getting a lower radius (so supports wont drop like flies just being in the area), and Desolate radius upped (though by a fairly small amount).
- Crystal Nova getting another nerf for unclear reasons.
crystal nova is insane or was at least so that's understandable
Before it got nerfed last time sure, this second nerf seems excessive.
Looks to me like they are buying time for another month before a proper patch.
I would have almost thought they would just nerf denies a bit immediately, since that'd shift the meta overnight. Perhaps they don't intend to.
Yeah 1 ranged creep deny in mid wins the lane almost, which makes not having glyph more punishing maybe. If you're against a Tiny or something with insane high dmg and he denies 1-2 ranged creeps it's fucking rough